By Onur Cinar
Eclipse is the main followed built-in improvement setting (IDE) for Java programmers. And, now, Eclipse seems the popular IDE for Android apps builders.
Android Apps with Eclipse presents a close evaluation of Eclipse, together with steps and the screenshots to aid Android builders to fast wake up to hurry on Eclipse and to streamline their daily software program development. This ebook comprises the following:
* evaluation of Eclipse basics for either Java and C/C++ improvement.
* utilizing Eclipse Android improvement Toolkit (ADT) to advance, debug, and troubleshoot Android purposes.
* utilizing Eclipse C/C++ improvement Toolkit (CDT) at the side of Android local improvement equipment (NDK) to combine, increase and troubleshoot local Android parts via Eclipse.
What you’ll learn
* the right way to use the most well-liked Java IDE for Android apps improvement
* tips on how to set up and configure Eclipse for Android improvement
* find out how to construct an Android media participant app utilizing the Eclipse IDE
* tips to leverage Eclipse with the Android local improvement package for C/C++ wishes
* how you can leverage Eclipse for scripting utilizing Android's SL4A (Scripting Layer for Android)
* tips on how to do non-stop integration in Eclipse, together with resource code controls, scripting builds with Ant and extra
Who this ebook is for
This e-book is for either newbie and intermediate builders who want to speedy arise to hurry on Android improvement utilizing the Eclipse IDE.
Table of Contents
• what's Android?
• software Architecture
• what's Eclipse?
• getting to know Eclipse
• Android improvement instruments for Eclipse
• undertaking: motion picture Player
• Android local improvement utilizing Eclipse
• venture: including AVI help to motion picture Player
• Android Scripting utilizing Eclipse
• undertaking: Scripting motion picture participant utilizing Lua
• Appendix A: Testing
Read or Download Android Apps with Eclipse PDF
Similar programming books
The objective viewers of this name is SQL Server directors who set up, configure, and aid SQL server in an firm community. company vendors, contractors, and database directors also will locate all they should find out about Microsoft SQL Server.
Able to create wealthy interactive stories together with your art, designs, or prototypes? this is often definitely the right position to begin. With this hands-on advisor, you’ll discover a number of issues in interactive paintings and design—including 3D photographs, sound, actual interplay, laptop imaginative and prescient, and geolocation—and study the elemental programming and electronics ideas you want to enforce them.
Python è un linguaggio di programmazione multipiattaforma, robusto e maturo, a cui si affidano le più prestigiose aziende e organizzazioni a livello mondiale, come Google, l. a. NASA, YouTube, Intel e Yahoo! Il suo successo è legato sia al fatto che favorisce los angeles produttività, rendendo semplice lo sviluppo di sistemi software program anche molto complessi, sia al fatto che ha molteplici ambiti di utilizzo: applicazioni internet, giochi e multimedia, interfacce grafiche, networking, applicazioni scientifiche, intelligenza artificiale, programmazione di sistema e tanto altro ancora.
- Generalized Convexity and Fractional Programming with Economic Applications: Proceedings of the International Workshop on “Generalized Concavity, Fractional Programming and Economic Applications” Held at the University of Pisa, Italy, May 30 – June 1, 198
- Professional ASP.NET MVC 5
- Learning OpenGL ES for iOS: A Hands-on Guide to Modern 3D Graphics Programming
- Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming
- Practical Common Lisp
Extra resources for Android Apps with Eclipse
Assets: This is special in that its contents are not compressed while the APK file is generated. This allows the Android platform to provide a file descriptor directly to the APK file during runtime, so the application can easily access the resources without extracting them to the device. Android developers are expected to keep large resource files in the assets directory in order to minimize the application’s footprint on the installed device. CHAPTER 2: Application Architecture res: This directory contains the application resources.
Cpl) to open the System Properties dialog. Switch to Advanced tab, and click the Environment Variables button, as shown in Figure 3-5. CHAPTER 3: Eclipse Primer Figure 3-5. Advanced tab of the System Properties dialog As shown in Figure 3-6, the Environment Variables dialog is separated into two parts: the top one is for the user, and the bottom one is for the system. 51 52 CHAPTER 3: Eclipse Primer Figure 3-6. Environment Variables dialog In the System variables pane, click the New button to define a new environment variable.
In order to be modular, it is expected that each activity does a single task. Users initiate a new activity by its intention to do a certain task. These intentions are captured in Android framework as intents. The intent is an abstract description of an operation to be performed. It provides a late runtime binding between different components using a passive data structure. Android keeps a mapping from intents to activities, and initiates the correct activity based on a given intent. For certain intents, there may be more than one activity that can do the task.
Android Apps with Eclipse by Onur Cinar